20 December 2006

give me a ticket...

Today was my last day at work for this year. Well worth a little trumpet tune. The routine of going to work is only bearable as long as I know that I will NOT base the rest of my life on this model.
Anyway, I'm Urlaubsreif, as they say. Ready for a break. The first half of the semester has been very engaging and there's too much bubbling optimism in me. It stops me from falling asleep immediately when I go to bed, which, for a sleeping genius like me, is an unusual situation.
So tomorrow I will pack and clean up and perhaps try to find a few little fair trade gifts to exchange under the christmas tree. And hopefully the foggy shores of England will await me on Friday... Grandmama warned me that several flights to Liverpool had been cancelled because of fog. I think it'll be an interesting trip. By train through northern england.

3 Comments

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recognise you, dotter. Yes, after all these years.

1:17 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

only hippies give fair trade gifts

2:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope that isn't what you're planning to give me

2:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home