17 December 2006

static life and processes

There is a comfortable wave of processes slowly taking me forward. Some of the contacts I've made via my class on solidary economy will probably develop into more intense relations, and I feel comfortable with the fact that it will take time. M. and I's presentation went great, although we were both a bit nervous and, this being our first project together, were not necessarily familiar with one another's reactions. I would like us to work together again, and I think it will happen. I think we are both confident that we have time to develop our friendship. It's warming to know there's the development of a relationship to look forward to. Similarly, I am glad that I got to talk to R. a bit during the seminar. R. lived on another small commune I know of north of berlin, that is connected to Ulenkrug by human relations. I had seen his face several times over the course of the years - in environment seminars at uni, in agriculture-related presentations outside - and I knew we had similar interests, but we never came into contact. You can trust Berlin to eventually give anyone an opportunity to talk to those who share similar interests. I like the fact that I've fairly quickly made contacts with the commune world and feel confident and comfortable about going there for a while, knowing that the people would welcome me. I felt very German yesterday, and perversly enjoyed it. Enjoyed seeing roots growing. I've felt an immense love of human beings on a punctual basis over the past weeks. I must be becoming Gandhi.

1 Comments

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love you just as much even if you are becoming Gandhi.

1:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home