26 May 2007

La démocratie, c'est moi

Our mother clown found a video of the mini performance we did when sarkozy came to Berlin.
I guess it's only fun to watch for people who were there - but whatever, here it is all the same.

It will be about time I wrote a final post. Soon. Monday at the latest. I'm going to leave my laptop at [m]'s on monday evening and it will stay there until I come back at the end of september. Until then, there will probably be no blogging, but some emails to keep people updated...

My bedroom looks like it's been turned upside down. My clown's stuff are lying on the floor - clothes, games, plastic toys (made in china), my clown's passport which I cut up and prepared yesterday, tools, sleeping bag, tent, books, papers and flyers. There's packing and sorting that needs to be done, clearing and cleaning, hiding and throwing away... I got myself a biography of rosa luxemburg to read during my trip. I don't know if I should take other books - a question Ex wouldn't have even asked himself, I know...
Anyway, off I go for my last few days.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

<< Home