15 September 2006

The Dream Swallower

As a teenager and up until I was 23, I used to have a lot of dreams. Dreams with complex stories and images, dreams that were entertaining to recall. I started a diary of dreams, to collect them. As soon as I got together with Mr B&I, I stopped having dreams, or at least stopped waking up remembering dreams. I found it strange , as previous relationships had not stopped me from having a creative sleepy brain. I got used to it.
Now that Mr B&I has moved to the Silly City, I am having dreams again. It started as suddenly as it had stopped. The dreams vanished once again during my visit to the Silly City.
Mr B&I is a dream swallower.

Labels:

1 Comments

Blogger Jack Muddle said...

Him being a dream swallower doesn't sound like a good thing... a 'dream swallower' sounds like the sort of hideous creature you would do anything to avoid.

10:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home